The International Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the recruitment of students for the International Section of the business school’s Graduate Certificate in Management Program. In particular, the International Recruitment Manager is responsible for:
- Performing market research to determine priority geographies – such as Latin America, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Asia – and specific markets within those geographies from which to attract and recruit Graduate Certificate students.
- Developing and implementing program marketing communications strategies.
- Developing and implementing specific recruitment strategies across priority geographies/markets.
- Performing prospective student Interviews and contributing to admission decisions.
- Providing counseling and service to prospective students and their families.
- Bachelor’s degree in international business, international education, marketing, educational administration, or related field required.
- Graduate degree with a global focus preferred.
- 3 years experience in international higher education administration, preferably with experience dealing with study abroad students and the associated admissions and visa processes.
- Strong understanding of some combination of Latin America, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia norms and culture.
- Fluency and/or proficiency in the language(s) of one or more target markets (i.e. Latin America, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia)
- Understanding of the metrics used to evaluate written and oral English language proficiency.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs and concerns of a diverse student population and strong sense of customer service as pertains to international students and their families.
- Ability to balance and respond to the needs of multiple constituencies.
- Ability to form and implement project plans and manage to deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad on a regular basis.
- Ability and willingness to work early morning, evening and weekend hours as working across time zones dictates.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Blackboard.
Full details on HigherEdJobs.com.