Company: Youth For Understanding
Location: Bethesda, MD
Education: not listed
Posted on March 15, 2013
Deadline: not listed
Although this job works with several exchange programs more generally, YFU offers Japan programs.
Youth For Understanding (YFU) is a non-profit international educational organization with programs in 64 countries. One of the world’s oldest, largest, and most respected exchange organizations, YFU has exemplified excellence in exchange worldwide since 1951.
- Prepare several mass mailings to students, parents and host families over the course of the summer
- Compile and disburse information packets and supplies to international partner offices
- Quality control international student itineraries for accuracy and connections times
- Monitor airport code changes and update itineraries and data entry as necessary
- Print student E-tickets from Sabre reservation system
- Send final inbound student itineraries to international partners via Virtually There website
- Help with Community College travel arrangements and communication of itineraries to Program Manager and Partner Countries
Prior office experience working with detailed data requiring follow through is highly recommended. Excellent attention to detail; accuracy; initiative; and responsiveness with the ability to work independently and quickly. Commitment to working the entire summer, required.
For full details and to apply, see original post on YFU.
Find a job through Shinpai Deshou? Let us know!