The Consulate-General of Japan in Chicago is seeking a Political Assistant at the Political Section.
Application Deadline: March 29, 2018
– Research and analysis in the areas of politics in the Midwest; Data entry for statewide, congressional and some local elections from open sources;
– Daily news monitoring and email reporting on political development in the jurisdiction;
– Speech and presentation drafting for the Consul-General;
– Organize meetings with the three branches of the local government, media and other organizations; Administer projects and make relevant logistical arrangements;
– Administrative duties within the Consulate, including assistance at its events and official visits.
Full application information and submission directions: