Full-Time Program Assistant
Title: Program Assistant
JICUF (Japan ICU Foundation) is seeking a full time Program Assistant (PA) to help manage various organizational and administrative priorities. The PA will help JICUF’s three fulltime staff on an as-needed basis. This may include helping to manage our grants portfolio, scholarship programs, short term international programs, and communications and fundraising efforts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The PA’s responsibilities will include such tasks as:
- Database management
- Designing and compiling documents
- Processing and filing the mail
- Translation of correspondence/documents
- Copy editing
- Event planning
- Bachelors degree
- Bilingual English/Japanese
- Knowledge and familiarity with Japanese higher education, especially ICU, a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Suite products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
JICUF offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information and to apply: