Company : American Express Japan
Location : Tokyo
Position : Permanent/Full time
Language : bilingual – Business English and Fluent Japanese
Qualifications : Either IT Graduate or 1-3 years as a Developer within a technical delivery organization. Experienced in or strong understanding of Digital Technology – web/mobile development.
Contact : George Bullock Technology Director Japan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for the documentation of business needs/requirements and testing requirements, applying the required methods and standards, as appropriate.
- Assists in the analysis of underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements.
- Ability to conceptualise solutions in the digital space. Prototype these solutions and work with Technical Engineers to build the solutions
- Assists the project team in the completion of project-related documentation. Entry-level position into Business Analysis functional domain.
- Prior experience
- Familiar with Agile Development methodology.
Key Competencies required
- Drives Results: Reliable and self-motivated
- Builds and Leverages Relationships: Enjoys working both collaboratively and independently
- Communicates Effectively: Verbally and in writing; Facilitation skills
- Drives Innovation and Change: Problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates Personal Excellence