Company: Niseko Alpine Developments (NISADE)
Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
Education: n/a, 1-2 years experience
Posted 28 May 2014
We are looking for a Reservations Sales Consultant to join our team of driven professionals and live by the mantra, work hard, play hard. We are an exponentially growing property development business that specialises in premium residential property.
The Reservations role is an intrinsic role to the overall operations of the Property Management department of NISADE. Your primary role is to process reservations sales, your previous roles must clearly demonstrate your strong communication skills and possess a high standard of presentation and exceptional customer service skills. You will have an attitude and motivation to succeed while enjoying everything Niseko has to offer. In short – we are looking for a team member who wants the satisfaction of delivering results whilst having a great time.
- Process reservations in a timely and accurate manner including sending reservation and confirmation letters
- Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions.
- Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
- Provide information regarding rental availabilities and guest services and rental availabilities over the phone, via email
- Greet guests warmly and perform registration procedures as required.
- Optimize revenue based operational constraints.
- Manage the Customer database
- Communicate weekly with the reservation and guest services team
- Communicate as necessary with the front office team during winter
- Sell process and enter and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies
- Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction
- Native English, Japanese conversation preferred by not essential
- Demonstrate prior customer service with strong referees
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multi-task and autonomous worker
Work experience: 1-2years