Institution: Japan/America Society of Kentucky
Location: Frankfort, KY
Deadline: May 15, 2014
Start date: June 15, 2014
Japan/America Society of Kentucky is hiring a full-time project manager.
The position has a start date of June 15, 2014.
- Take full responsibility for some of JASK’s ongoing programs under the supervision of the executive director
- Assist Executive Director with membership recruitment, new program development, and website development (training available)
- Contact members regarding program and event participation, often in Japanese
- Office and intern management
- Manage and record finances with Quickbooks (training available)
- Experience with managing events and programs (i.e., two or more years experience organizing events)
- Top-notch business communication skills (preference will be given for bilingual ability – especially native Japanese)
- Excellent organizational skills and project follow-through
- Strong interest in Japan/America friendship and building valuable programs for the Japan/America community in Kentucky
Interested applicants should send Resume and Cover Letter (1 page) to David @ jask.org. Please title your e-mail “Project Manager Application”. All applications must be received by May 15th, 2014.
More information about the Japan/America Society of Kentucky can be found at www.jask.org.