Via the Great Lakes JETAA Facebook page.
Institution: Consulate General of Japan in Detroit
Location: Detroit, MI
Education: Associate’s degree or above
Deadline: March 12, 2014
Currently the Consulate General of Japan in Detroit has a job opening for “Secretary to the Consul General”. The main duty of the secretary would be handling the Consul General’s appointment scheduling and daily activities, but candidates will be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Position will be open and begin April 1, 2014
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Native English Speaker
- Japanese conversation skills are appreciated
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and other computer applications
- Graduate of Community College or above
- Training and work experience as a secretary is appreciated
- Resident of Michigan
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and multi-tasking skills desired
The deadline for application is March 12, 2014.
See full details on the Consulate General website.