Company: Ishida Taiseisha Inc.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Education: BA preferred
Application deadline: November 30, 2013
Ishida Taiseisha Inc. is seeking a talented individual for writing/editing duties in its Tokyo office. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating high-quality B2B content for a leading international automaker. She or he will be comfortable writing everything from entertaining vignettes to in-depth feature articles exploring business practices in the automotive industry for a global audience.
The position also includes some international/domestic travel and supporting colleagues in translation projects and copy quality checks.
- Native English ability is essential.
- Journalism/professional writing experience is essential.
- Strong Japanese ability (JLPT level 2 or equivalent) is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is desirable.
- Experience of translation work is desirable.
- Understanding of Japanese business practices is desirable.
- Experience of conducting fact-finding trips and interviews is desirable.
- Healthcare/pension plan
- Long-term employment (for the right candidate)
- Opportunities to travel
Please send the following items as part of your application:
1. Resume (please include a list of references)
2. Cover letter
3. Writing samples
Name: Chisato Sakamoto
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through its global network, Ishida Taiseisha Inc. (ITP) provides its clients with market focused print and digital communication solutions, including design work, editing, DTP, CG production and printing. Working closely with industry leaders, we base ideas on our clients, providing services with originality and quality. Headquartered in Kyoto, ITP employs over 1,000 people in locations across Asia, Europe and North America.
Salary: At least JYP3,000,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
Visit our homepage for more information about the company: http://www.itp.co.jp