STUDENT RECRUITMENT & ADMISSIONS GROUP
Senior position in a world-renowned educational institution
Lead on the development and implementation of recruitment plans for Asia
Excellent work environment and competitive remuneration package including 17% super
We are currently seeking to appoint a Head of Recruitment (Asia) who will lead on the development and implementation of recruitment plans for Asia that support the University’s recruitment strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven professional who is passionate about student recruitment to join the University’s leadership team, and play a key role in enhancing the University’s reputation and achievement of strategic objectives.
In this position you will:
- develop strategies to raise the profile of the University and help to achieve student recruitment profile targets for the region;
- research, write and review recruitment plans;
- provide leadership and guidance to the (Asia) team, ensuring that all recruitment activities are managed effectively;
- manage the University’s representation for the region at international events, recruitment and education exhibitions;
- develop effective working relationships with a range of external audiences, including agents.
The Student Recruitment and Admissions Group is responsible for supporting the University’s objectives in relation to recruiting and admitting outstanding domestic and international students across all programs and courses. It comprises four teams: Student Recruitment, Admissions, Contact and Customer Service, and International Services.
Leading the development, coordination and implementation of the University’s student recruitment plan, Student Recruitment ensures the brightest international and domestic students are attracted to study at the University.
It comprises of the following teams:
- Product (faculty relationship management)
- Postgraduate (Australia & NZ)
- Undergraduate (Australia & NZ)
- Operations & Contact and Customer Service Team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- extensive experience in the development and implementation of international student recruitment strategies, including region responsibilities for Asia;
- proven professional leadership and management experience in a large complex organisation;
- knowledge of the wider internationalisation agenda within global higher education;
- the ability to communicate in Mandarin would be an advantage;
- high level planning and organisational skills and ability to co-ordinate stakeholders.
- The position is available on a full-time continuing basis.
Remuneration package: a competitive remuneration package is available (consisting of a base salary, leave loading and up to 17% employer’s contribution to superannuation).
See application details on HigherEdJobs.com.