Via the JETWit.com jobs mailing list.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Education: Current undergraduate or recent graduate (within the last year)
Language: Bilingual Japanese/English
Hours: 40/week maximum
Type: paid/unpaid not listed
Deadline: Not listed
POPSUGAR, the leader in online media for women and recently named to the “10 San Francisco Tech Companies You Wish You Worked For” by WIRED, is looking for an exceptional and passionate individual to join the POPSUGAR Japan team as our Intern!
- Assist in planning and execution of marketing promotions and business development campaigns
- Merchandize and develop weekly emails and seasonal gift guides
- Manage/update social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and blog)
- Assist in the day-to-day management of affiliate marketing accounts
- Analyze business development programs and create recap for internal and external use
- Assist with other general office tasks and special projects that may arise
- Hours: Maximum 40 hours/ week (negotiable)
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to work individually or on a team
- Detail-oriented, quick learner, meticulous
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Proven interest in fashion and merchandising
- Experience with social media/ blogging/ e-commerce a plus
- Must be a current college student or recent graduate (graduated within the last 12 months)
- Must have US work authorization (US permanent resident or student visa with CPT/OPT)
This position is located in our San Francisco Office. No phone calls please.
For full details and to apply, see posting on POPSUGAR’s website.
Find an internship through Shinpai Deshou? Let us know in the comments or by email!