Ahhh the semester is over! That means it’s time to update our site content, answer emails, and get cracking on new articles, reviews, and sources for you all.
Here’s our winter-cleaning updates:
- The FLF (Fun Link Friday) page is now fully updated.
- The Articles page is now fully updated.
- We updated the Funding (Grad/Professional) to include a science fellowship.
- We added a section “Library Travel Grants” to the Funding section. (If you work for an institution that offers annual library travel grants related to Japanese studies, let us know and we’ll add it to the list!)
- We’ve also updated our Link Exchange page to include the following blogs that were kind enough to add us (sorry for the delay in adding you back!):
Teaching Japan: Pedagological Possibilities in U.S. Higher Education
外国人と能 Gaikokujin to nō (My journey into Noh theatre)
Have a great break everyone!